As a Social Media Specialist and Blogger, I usually love attending to Networking events. These events are fabulous because they allow me to Increase my visibility, build relationships with top influencers in the digital field and learn from the best.
Many great things happen during a networking event. For me, the best is meeting new people, but with meeting new people, comes shaking their hands.
Don't get me wrong! I LOVE shaking people's hands, actually, from where I come from, whenever you meet someone even when it's the first time, you not only shake their hand, you also hug them and kiss them in the cheek.
But with shaking hands comes the Germs and that is something I do not love.
Did you know that only 51% of Americans wash their hands after sneezing or coughing, and only 17% wash them after shaking hands? . This is a real public health problem because 80% of infections are spread by hand. There are even studies that say that more germs are spread by shaking hands than by kissing. If that is the case, we MUST protect ourselves.
The good thing, is that there are ways to prevent these infections and the best of them is using b4 Hand Sanitizers.
Brightly colored and cleverly convenient, the b4 product line includes a 25-count box, 25-count cylinder, 50-count box, 50-count cylinder, 500-count box, 8-oz pump bottle, 5-count blister pack and wall pump.
Here are some tips to stay away from germs when you are Networking:
1. Keep your b4 hand sanitizer in your purse, your pocket, etc. as much as possible. If you need to touch something you don't feel comfortable with, sanitize your hands afterwards.
2.Shake hands only when absolutely necessary to be polite. Hands are one of the dirtiest areas on the body. Especially avoid shaking hands with someone who appears sick (coughing, sneezing, wheezing, etc).
3.Stay away from public toilets as much as possible when you are out on events. While the urinals and seats may not be too dirty, the stall doors and door knobs are full of bacteria.
4. Remember that having a strong immune system will help you battle any germs you come in contact with. Vitamin C, plenty of rest, a balanced diet, and plenty of exercise can really make a difference if your aim is to stay healthy while attending many Networking Events.
5.Don't be rude about shaking hands. If you have your sanitizer with you, don't immediately rub it on. This will make you look a little odd, which can give a bad impression (especially first impressions at networking events).
b4 is "THE PERFECT" hand sanitizer because it's easy to carry in your purse or bag and they are super convenient. I personally always have a couple of them in my purse, some in my car and some in my office desk and I use them every day to make sure I stay away from germs.
Actually, out of all the girls in my office I manage to get sick the least.
Here are some benefits of the b4 Products:
-They are specially formulated to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- They have a light scent.
- It keeps your skin moisturized with vitamin e and aloe
- They are portable for on-the-go
- They are made in the u.s.a.
Another thing that I love about b4 products, is that they are committed to giving 50% of the profits from the sale for our unique wellness products to children-focused causes through Their Midway Foundation. The Foundation has donated more than $1.3 million to 150 organizations since its inception.
- b4 is offering a promo code “b4health” and will give readers 15% off any online orders. Orders over $35 receive free shipping
- Products will be available at Staples starting Sept. 20